Part Time Service Tech
Females & Males
Part-time to Full-time Contract
Receive $15 per hour
CLUBB CANADA Toronto, ON.
CLUBB CANADA offers Clients & Patients FIT – Personal Training or PHYSIO – Physiotherapy Treatments in the comfort of their Home, Condo or Apartment. We visit our Client & Patients across the GTA.
- You provide Clubb Canada the Days & Times you are regularly available to work during the week & weekends – Mornings, Afternoons or Evenings shift(s).
You will monitor Clubb Canada’s website regularly by computer & quickly respond to Clients, Patients, Staff & the Owners requests.
- You are required to be an organized person keeping proper records of Clients & MPTs FITness information on your computer. Plus, records of Patients & MPAs PHYSIOtherapy information on your computer.
Any other duties that may be assigned by the Owner or Business Tech.
You will be expected to post periodically email (eg. Mail Chimp) marketing ads, blogs & social media updates.
- Help & support the Owner to resolve problems with Clients, Patients, MPTs, MPAs & Technical problems.
You will operate as a Part Time Service Tech & Representative of Clubb Canada. You agree you will help & work with the Owner to improve sales & service of FITness & PHYSIOtherapy.
- You will work as a Part Time Service Tech approx. 15 to 30 hours a week. As we reopen after being closed due to Covid-19 & adding PHYSIO – In Person Mobile Physiotherapy to our services.
- You will start at $15.00 per hour & your starting pay will be periodically reviewed & dependent on your performance increased.
- Willing to appear on Clubb Canada’s website wearing a Clubb Canada T-shirt & in social media Ads if requested.
Resume with Education, Computer education or experience, Accounting, Medical office knowledge.
Energetic, Able to work independently & Reliable. A Team player, results oriented, self motivated with competent knowledge of computers.
- Excellent communication skills dealing with persons of all ages. Customer service patience in communicating with Seniors & long term care Patients.
- Background checks are required for all positions & contractors.
How to apply:
Contact Randy at firstname.lastname@example.org