Mobile Physio Assistant (MPA)
Females & Males
Part-time to Full-time Contract
Receive $60 per Session/Visit
CLUBB CANADA Toronto, ON.
CLUBB CANADA offers Patients In Person Physiotherapy in their Homes, Condos and Apartments.
- You provide the regular Days & Times you are available monthly to provide care to our Patients in their homes, condos & apartments.
- Create a rewarding physiotherapy experience for your Patients. Strive to help the Patient to ease their discomfort and improve their mobility
- Provide In Person Physiotherapy to the Greater Toronto Area using your own vehicle & phone or computer.
- Flexibility to work in the morning, afternoons, evening and weekends.
- We ask that Physio Assistants follow the Physiotherapist’s instuctions & guidance in providing a caring Physiotherapy experience to our Patients.
- You must be willing and comply with the Ontario Gov’t Covid-19 Protocols when required. Please wear your Face Mask when asked by the Ont. Gov’t., Clubb Canada or by your Client(s) at their PHYSIO Sessions.
- Willing and comply with wearing a Clubb Canada T-shirt to all of your PHYSIO Sessions. As well as willing to appear in Clubb Canada social media Ads periodically on Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Willing to follow Clubb Canada’s Policies and Procedures.
- Resume with Education, Fitness or Personal Training experience, Canfit or other Fitness Certificates. Kinesiology & Physical Therapy students of University of Toronto, York University & College are welcome to apply.
- Current Certificate required stating you have completed a current CPR & First Aid Course or are willing to take Clubb Canada’s sponsored Red Cross (vital) Course $140 at 15% discount of Coruse’s cost $119. You are reimbursed for your $119 after you complete the Red Cross Course successfully & email Clubb Canada a copy of your Certificate. Then, you are covered & insured for (3) years or as long as you are working with Clubb Canada.
- Access to a Vehicle and have a Drivers License & Valid Insurance.
- Energetic, physically fit, caring, able to work independently and reliable A team player, results oriented, self motivated with basic email skills.
- Organized with excellent customer service and communication skills
- The contractor agrees not to hold responsible or claim any damages or bodily injury against Clubb Canada arising from the use or operation of any automobile owned or not owned by the licensed Contractor.
- No further gas allowances will be negotiable as it is included to service the GTA
- Background checks are required for all Contractors positions.
How to apply:
Contact Randy at email@example.com